We Stand by Blue
NASCO COVID-19 Preparedness – March 28, 2020 Update
NASCO’s workforce prior to COVID-19 was 70 percent remote and 30 percent onsite. While not all organizations are equipped to address work from home (WFH) capabilities at mass scale on short notice, NASCO was well prepared. As of March 19, NASCO is 100 percent remote. All of our associates have the equipment and access they need to support our customers, including solutions for video and audio conferencing to optimize communications with our customers, partners and each other.
NASCO continually maintains, tests and updates our HITRUST-certified business continuity plan to handle a crisis such as COVID-19. Coincidentally, our enterprise-wide business continuity plan was just recertified by HITRUST.
- NASCO is operating at full capacity with no disruptions in service or support.
- Our NASCO Customer Service Center (NCSC) and our co-located data centers are operating normally.
- NASCO has actively worked with all of our business partners to ensure that they have fully implemented their business continuity plans to mitigate any service disruption to our organization.
- The vast majority (98 percent) of our global workforce impacted by the stay-at-home order in India are WFH and fully operational. We are working through contingencies for those resources having issues.
- There are no impacts to NASCO’s delivery team, and all products and projects are operating and moving forward 100 percent. NASCO understands the focus and priorities of our customers have and will shift, and we will adjust accordingly.
Stay in touch:
Since establishing our dedicated operations support mailbox, COVID19@nasco.com, NASCO has addressed over 100 inquires that have allowed our Blue Cross and Blue Shield plan partners to properly address COVID-19 claims, membership, benefits and servicing challenges.
If you are with Blue Cross and Blue Shield or an affiliated business partner, feel free to send any questions or inquiries to COVID19@nasco.com. For current customers, we have a dedicated page on NASCO Central where you will find FAQs and other related informational documents. You can also sign-up for our COVID-19 response e-news with the stay connected link on this page.
Your NASCO family is here for you. Please stay safe and healthy.